Our Huntsville Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Northeast Alabama Dermatology
201 Sivley Rd Suite 410
Huntsville, AL 35801
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Accepting New Patients
- No referral necessary
- New patients may see a nurse practitioner with the physician at initial visit.
- Established patients may see a nurse practitioner with physician for any new problems.
Insurance and Billing
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers
- First Health Network
- Beech Street
- United Health Care
- Credit Card: MasterCard, VISA, Discover
- Cashiers Check
- Insurance flex spending cards
- Phone bill pay available
Facilities and Equipment
- We offer Blue Light Therapy (photodynamic therapy) for extensive sun damage
- Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment for hair removal, and for facial rejuvenation.
- Fractional laser for scar reduction, improving fine lines and wrinkles and skin tightening.
- Microneedle for fine lines, wrinkles, scar reduction, and melasma.
- Picosure laser for tattoo removal and skin rejuvenation.
- Our licensed Esthetician services include; Microdermabrasion, facials, chemical peels, waxing and facial massage.
- Our surgery room is equipped for minor procedures. We do not perform any procedure that requires sedation as full operating room services are available in Huntsville Hospital.
- A Huntsville Hospital laboratory facility is located in our office building on the lobby level of Blackwell Medical Tower.